LICENSEE'S ACCEPTANCE OF THE TRANSFERRED LICENSE FILE(S) AND/OR BITLOCK(S) PROVIDED BY LMKR, CONSTITUTES THE LICENSEE’S AGREEMENT TO COMPLY WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TRANSFERRED LICENSE FILES.
The Licensee hereby agrees and accepts to:
- Install the License file at the new installation location.
- Permanently remove all transferred and/or upgraded License files from the existing Host ID.
- Return to the Licensor any existing PC bitlocks replaced by Ethernet card or new bitlock(s).
- Comply with all U.S. Export and Re-export requirements regarding the License transfer and/or upgrade.
- The Licensee further understands and agrees that use of the Transferred License at the new installation locations, without the proper removal and/or destruction of the License from the original installation location, would constitute a material breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Licensee must not, at any time, transfer the Transferred License to any other person, directly/indirectly, not approved by the Licensor without the prior written consent of the Licensor. Failure to do so shall constitute a material breach by the Licensee.
- The Licensee may not transfer the Transferred License, directly or indirectly, without first obtaining an Export License from the appropriate agency of the government.
- The Licensor reserves the right to audit the installation locations to ensure compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
In case of failure to comply with any of the above, the Licensor shall reserve the right to immediately revoke access and/or terminate the Transferred License and/or stop providing M&S Services under the Maintenance & Support Contract for the Transferred License, until the Licensee remedies the breach and becomes compliant with the Terms and Conditions.
The Licensee understands and agrees that use of the transferred and/or upgraded license files at the new installation locations, combined with failure to properly remove and/or destroy the transferred and/or upgraded license files from the original installation location, would constitute a breach of the terms and conditions under which the transferred and/or upgraded license files are licensed. LMKR reserves the right to audit the installation locations to ensure compliance with the Terms and Conditions.